TYPE AND SEND ANY ALERT TO YOUR TEAM. THE CONNECT 2.0 DATABASE DOES THE REST.
We’ve all seen it in the workplace:
- Staff not wearing PPE;
- Staff not following procedures or instructions;
- Staff operating equipment without wearing the fitted seat belt;
- Staff not replacing the lids securely on chemical containers;
- Staff not cleaning up small spills;
- Work areas untidy creating slip and trip hazards;
And, when things go wrong, we’ve all heard this:
- “I didn’t know about that.”
- “Nobody told me.”
- “How was I to know.”
- “When did that new rule come in.”
At epar we wanted to make it possible for our customers to;
- communicate important environment and safety messages to their staff;
- have evidence that they have communicated important EHS information;
- get it done in less than one minute.
We made it possible with our free Alert App in Connect 2.0. Now, in less than a minute, an EHS alert can be issued to everyone in your organisation and records are automatically kept of acknowledgement of the alert by each staff member.
If, for example, you want to remind staff of the need to wear their PPE, or the need to hydrate when working in heat, let the epar Alert App do the work for you.
In the event of an incident in your workplace you will be required to provide evidence that you communicated the relevant EHS information to staff. Now you can.
This is a feature enhancement in Connect 2.0 and has been added to all our user accounts at no charge. Enjoy.